martes, 11 de agosto de 2009

Yngwie J. Malmsteen "Marching Out" (1985)


Line-up:

Yngwie J. Malmsteen - Electric & Acoustic Guitars, Background Vocals
Jens Johansson - Electric & Acoustic Keyboards.
Anders Johansson - Drums.
Marcel Jacob - Bass Guitars.
Jeff Scott Soto - Vocals.

1. Prelude
2. I'll See the Light, Tonight
3. Don't Let It End
4. Disciples of Hell
5. I Am a Viking
6. Overture 1383
7. Anguish and Fear
8. On the Run Again
9. Soldier Without Faith
10. Caught in the Middle
11. Marching Out

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Hello,

Thanks for sharing this one. I already got it on vinyl but my LP is not in great shape anymore so...
On this one, Mr Y. had a good singer (Jeff Scott Soto), great songs with (not too long) very good solos so it should please a lot of people here... this is some kind of "must have" i think. Thanks again, F. from France

hit counters

De donde me visitan